Hagerstown, Maryland

This isn't about the hospital part but for equipped for life...Went to equipped for life in Hagerstown, Maryland on May 3rd, 2015.

We got sooo disrespected not once but twice they claim our insurances won't cover what we need and found out they were liars! Did catch the lady's name who was so rude! How you going to tell someone who just asked a question about an electronic wheelchair that because he walked into the store he wouldn't qualify for a chair or walker?! What's he supposed to be dead????

How can a medical business be so disrespectful to disabled customers? I asked a question about something separate from my husband and I got the same disrespect, telling my insurance wouldn't cover what I need (found out both insurances cover durable medical items).

Let me remind this company of this...IF IT WASN'T FOR CUSTOMERS/PATIENTS THEY WOULDN'T HAVE A PAYCHECK

Review about: Equipped For Life Of Hagerstown Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Equipped For Life Of Hagerstown?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Aspen Dental - My husband has a serious infection...sent home with NO ANTIBIOTICS Aspen Dental "My husband called me on his lunch break and asked me to make him an appointment to have a tooth pulled. I called and he had his tooth pulled @..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Clear Choice - "Clearly" a SCAM!! please believe these stories Clear Choice "they do not provide you what they promiseas someone mentioned before they treat you like a celebrity until they get your money notice that none of them at the office..." Read more EXPOSED! Gastric Bypass Alternative & it's "inventor" Don Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Beware consumers! Don't take your life in your hands by dealing with Internet snake oil sales people who have NO medical training at all. All of Don Juravin's outrageous claims..." Read more Inline Tube - WASTE OF TIME and MONEY! DO NOT BUY FROM TINLINE LUBE... Inline Tube "DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!! I cannot believe I spent JULY waiting around on inline tube .... took forever to get my body bushings and stuff from them,..." Read more Shoespie and Dresswe are fraudulent! They are scamming people. Be aware Shoespie "Shoespie and Dresswe are the same company. They mislead people in their website. They post pictures of shoes or dresses from other websites making people believe they will get that...." Read more Pulse TV - Opened package and found screw stripped on floodlite Pulse TV "yes, I tried but its Sat. I guess they are not at work, light has 2 stripped threaded holes used for mounting need you to make good on this sale...." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Very Poor Enterprise Rent A Car "In mid June of 2017, we received a rental from Enterprise in Aiea HI. Our Suburban was in the auto body shop. Our 24 yr old daughter and our grand..." Read more