Hagerstown, Maryland

This isn't about the hospital part but for equipped for life...Went to equipped for life in Hagerstown, Maryland on May 3rd, 2015.

We got sooo disrespected not once but twice they claim our insurances won't cover what we need and found out they were liars! Did catch the lady's name who was so rude! How you going to tell someone who just asked a question about an electronic wheelchair that because he walked into the store he wouldn't qualify for a chair or walker?! What's he supposed to be dead????

How can a medical business be so disrespectful to disabled customers? I asked a question about something separate from my husband and I got the same disrespect, telling my insurance wouldn't cover what I need (found out both insurances cover durable medical items).

Let me remind this company of this...IF IT WASN'T FOR CUSTOMERS/PATIENTS THEY WOULDN'T HAVE A PAYCHECK

Review about: Equipped For Life Of Hagerstown Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Equipped For Life Of Hagerstown?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Gastric Bypass Alternative -  CRAZY TIME ALERT! Don Karl Juravin advises his "customers" that GOD directed them to him to "lead" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Now the whole Roca Labs / Gastric Bypass Alternative and Don Karl Juravin story takes a bizzare twist. Shocked? I am not. Now Don Karl Juravin is putting in writing..." Read more Brighter image lab STOLE $2,396 what the OWNER did to me next was even worse Brighter Image Lab "...I purchased both bottom and top arches from BRIGHTER IMAGE LAP - PRESS ON VENEERS..." Read more EXPOSED! Gastric Bypass Alternative & it's "inventor" Don Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Beware consumers! Don't take your life in your hands by dealing with Internet snake oil sales people who have NO medical training at all. All of Don Juravin's outrageous claims..." Read more Snap On Smile - What was to be a dream come true became a white elephant in my bathroom inside a case. Snap On Smile "It is humongous , my lips get stuck and I have to make an effort to put my lips together. That makes my smile fake and I feel I..." Read more Razbannia Group - Fraud and Scam Artist: Sina Razbannia Razbannia Group "Razbannia Group Beware! Scam And Fraud Against Customers Calabassas, California Do NOT do business with Razbannia Group. Razbannia Group is owned by Sina Razbannia, his wife Shirley Razbannia, his daughter..." Read more Church and Dwight - Severe chemical burns from Nair Church and Dwight "Contacted them and they returned my purchase price. However I am still trying to heal the burns on my legs. Yes they acknowledged my "skin sensitivity" but I still have..." Read more Lippert Components - Lippert furniture Lippert Components "We purchased a new 2016 Bighorn 5th wheel, it came with the upgraded Lippert theater seats. Which looked good, they had vibrate and heat. within 6 months the heat went..." Read more Sonic - NASTY EMPLOYEE SQUATTER HOARDER Sonic "I SHOWED the manager proof of the employee squatting in a shed infested with fleas roaches sleeps on a mattress on the floor amongst cat *** and urine digs holes..." Read more