This isn't about the hospital part but for equipped for life...Went to equipped for life in Hagerstown, Maryland on May 3rd, 2015.

We got sooo disrespected not once but twice they claim our insurances won't cover what we need and found out they were liars! Did catch the lady's name who was so rude! How you going to tell someone who just asked a question about an electronic wheelchair that because he walked into the store he wouldn't qualify for a chair or walker?! What's he supposed to be dead????

How can a medical business be so disrespectful to disabled customers? I asked a question about something separate from my husband and I got the same disrespect, telling my insurance wouldn't cover what I need (found out both insurances cover durable medical items).

Let me remind this company of this...IF IT WASN'T FOR CUSTOMERS/PATIENTS THEY WOULDN'T HAVE A PAYCHECK

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of equipped for life of hagerstown customer care. Equipped For Life Of Hagerstown needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned equipped for life of hagerstown customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Equipped For Life Of Hagerstown.

Comments